Saturday 12 May 2012

Discovering My Gift


I was once wondering what gift God has planted inside,
Which I have been searching as many years slide,
How comes my friends have found what they have inside,
While I'm there, searching and searching but I just could not find it,
How comes I can see people succeeding, taking great advantage of their gift,
While I'm still there, searching and searching but I still could not find it,
I asked him why I could not find what he had planted inside,
He told me that I should look deep into my heart,
Now that I have found what he had planted in my heart,
It was something that I had all this time, which is something called creative art,
But why is it that I'm expressing this form of art in a poem,
Because poems is expression that can open more hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment