Saturday 12 May 2012

My Lost Creations (In Jesus's Perspective)


Back in the days, people has trusted in me,Now it has become harder, they can't trust me,
Back in the days, people had more faith,
Now it has become harder, they had lost faith,
Back in the days, people took my good news,
Now it has become harder, they take it as bad news,
Back in the days, people had praise me for my hard works,
Now it has become harder, they have begun to worship false idols,
Back in the days, people knew I was the way, the truth and the life,
Now it has become harder, they think I'm not the way, a big lie and the death,

If anybody had realise all the pain I went through, they would have trusted me,
If anybody had realise that all they needed was faith, they would have pleased me,
If anybody had realise the good news was going to set them free, they would have been set free,
If anybody had realise all the hard work was out of love, there wouldn't be walking astray,
If anybody had realised that I'm the way, the truth and the life, they would have got their eternal life with so much joy and happiness,

But one thing is that I'm the same, yesterday, today and forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment