Saturday 12 May 2012

Regrets


I simply regret that I have made too many mistakes in the past that could never be forgiven,I simply regret that I taking my frustrations on the person that I have hurt without realising it,
I simply regret that I tried taking away someones life when I thought that they tried taking mine away,
I simply regret that I gave them my burden that would end up being passed on to others,
I simply regret that I came to this world thinking it was all fun games and not seeing what the reality really was,
I simply regret that I made my life the way it was not supposed to go,

Regrets makes you realise that you shouldn't have made mistakes but can be forgiven,
Regrets makes you think about why or how you have hurt the person and to feel the need to say sorry,
Regrets makes you think taking someones life is like taking away your own life,
Regrets makes you realise that the person you should have given your burden to is to the author of life,
Regrets makes you see what the reality of this world really is and makes you see what your purpose really is,
Regrets makes you realise that your life was already planned from the beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment