Tuesday 17 July 2012

A lost blind sheep




Why are you so blind; why do you think you can see,
You are yet so quick to judge on what you think you see,
Do you not realise that your just being too proud,
Yet when I tell you the truth; you want to go avoid and go around,
Why do judge how God made these people,
When you are judged; you cry you hypocrite,
You read my lips but your hearts are elsewhere,
You say you love me but your love flies nowhere,

You stole my sheeps, you lied and deceived them,
You have been fooled as much as you fooled them,
But since you never knew that you were my lost sheep,
I shall open your eyes to see; time to wake you from your sleep,
Time to help gather my lost sheep and you will get your rewards,
Don’t be quick to judge; be a witness and head on forwards,
Since you are my sheep; you can surely hear my voice,
But these who are in wolves clothing cannot hear my voice.



Image Source: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=9086&picture=lost-sheep&large=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment