Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Walk

Life out there is like one rocky journey,
Climbing and falling until I reach the top,
I feel like I’m alone carrying a heavy load of weights,
Crushing my feet until I stumble and fall,
The long heavy journey is like a mile away,
Tied in a chain with a whole load of people,
The whole journey seems to get darker and darker,
But at the very same time, it got hotter and hotter,

But, did I know where I was going?

On my way to my journey I saw this person going the opposite way,
I was wondering why he would do such a thing,
He walked up towards me and grabbed me by my hands,
My face remained puzzled with a state of confusion,
He told me that he is the way, the truth and the life,
But I could not understand what he meant by that,
The light in this guy shined brighter and brighter,
I begun to realise that He is the Christ,

Lord Jesus, my saviour that has died for my sake on the cross,

He asked me if I knew where I was going with a crowd of people,
I could not get a single word right outside my mouth,
He told me that most of the people are heading to destruction,
Thank God he took me away and I gave my life to Christ,
Many of those that are being called into the kingdom,
But only a few that has been chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment