Saturday 12 May 2012

She Was Different


All these years I've been waiting for this day,
Someone that I would be happy; up until today,
All these years I've been wondering, who is the one,
Looks like that I've found her, God told me she is the one,
All these years I've been missing a part, the one that becomes one flesh,
She has always been the one that always makes me fresh,
All these years I've been searching but I couldn't find my love,
She showed up by surprise who showed me how to love just like a dove,

I thought she would be like everyone else who has left me because of their lust,
I thought she would be like everyone else who has left me because I wasn't worth a thing,
I thought she would be like everyone else who has left me because I was too different,
I thought she would be like everyone else who has left me because of the money,

But she was different,

She wasn't the type that would be with one and jump to another,
She wasn't the type that thinks I'm worth nothing,
She wasn't the type that would take advantage because I was too different,
She wasn't the type that would love me just because of the money,

But she was different,

I think to myself; why didn't she leave me when I made many mistakes,
Why did she not leave me when I'm not like anybody else,
Why did she not leave me when I'm nothing like a millionaire,
Why did she not leave me when I'm not worth anything,

But she was different,

She knew God, she knew love and she has his heart,
It all makes sense to me now, she really is different,

She loves me and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment